We all loved the Eight Days Laura Vegas did for us which was showcased on this blog yesterday…and I know you all are going to really say WOW over her two different versions of the Mini Carry All.
Laura writes: ” My girls always have “stuff” that they take with them whenever we leave the house. Nintendo DS’s, MP3 players, books, chapstick, and whatever else they decide they have to have with them. So I thought this would make a great bag for carrying their stuff. It’s the perfect size to hold what they need, but not be too big. I choose some Making Memories pattern papers and chipboard pieces to put this together. I think the fun colors and patterns are perfect for them.”
See more of Laura’s work at www.lauravegas.typepad.com.
Well, here it is, the last day of the year. We thought that it would be appropriate to finish the last day of our 2008 Daily Window season with a very short survey to find out what you would like to see in 2009. We want to thank you in advance for all of your support and are very happy that you are pleased with your fashionable Daily Window Accessories.
Please take a minute, read our survey and email your answers to email@example.com. Or if you would like to fax your answers send them to 541-432-2650. We will be doing a drawing for some free bags as our thanks for your participation.
1. What area of the Daily Window site is of most interest to you?
2. Is there anything you would change in our secure shopping basket format?
3. What is the primary type of crafting that you currently do?
4. Have you used our custome printable card link to make your own backgrounds and custom sayings?
5. How often would you say you visit our website?
6. What age bracket do you fall in?
7. What improvements or additions would you like to see in our products or website this coming year?
8. Please tell us how you would search for our bags on line?
Again, thank you in advance to all who participate and thank you to all who made this such a wonderful year at Daily Window.
Daily Window Quote of the Day: “Recognize that life is what you get when you are born…living is what you do with it” Jim Allen
Happy New Year!!!